One licensed English-speaking guide and two more guides as assistants accompany you during the tour.
* Breakfast is served when we arrive in Qazvin (expected to arrive around 8:30 to 9:00)
** For lunch, you can choose Gheymeh Nesar (the local food of Qazvin). If you are a vegetarian, you can order smashed eggplant (Kashk-e Bademjan).
Note: our group tours are run on specified dates. If you are interested in taking this tour privately, please contact us and specify your desired date. The tour can be also tailor-made upon your request.
What to do to have a better experience in our tour to Qazvin:
- Please have your own personal glass. We do not use disposable stuff.
- Have your ID card
- Have sunscreen, sun glasses, power bank, small notebook and a pen
- Have your camera to take wonderful photos
- Bring a happy face and a bright smile along